Call for Abstract
Asia Pacific Physics Conference, will be organized around the theme “Replicating and understanding successful innovations in Physics for future”
Physics Asiapacific 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Physics Asiapacific 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Quantum Physics or quantum theory, including quantum field theory, is a fundamental theory in physics which describes nature at the smallest scales of energy levels of atoms and subatomic particles. Quantum physics shows that light, along with all other forms of electromagnetic radiation, comes in discrete units, called photons, and predicts its energies, colors, and spectral intensities.
- Track 1-1Quantum mechanics
- Track 1-2Quantum electrodynamics
- Track 1-3Quantum field theory
- Track 1-4Importance of quantum physics
- Track 1-5Quantum entanglement
- Track 1-6Quantum computing
- Track 1-7Applications of quantum theory
Astrophysics is the branch of astronomy that incorporates the basic principles of physics and chemistry to study and give out observations and understandings on objects like sun, moon, planets, galaxies, nebulae, black holes, and all remaining objects that drift in cosmos.
Astrophysics is also called as “space science’ ’the role of an astrophysicist is to understand the universe and our place in it. They work on one goal and that is to discover how this universe works, how did it all begin and how did it evolve.
- Track 2-1Theoretical Astrophysics
- Track 2-2Plasma Astrophysics
- Track 2-3Observational Astrophysics
- Track 2-4Astro particle Physics
- Track 2-5Recent and Future Developments
Atomic physics is the subfield of AMO that studies atoms as an isolated system of electrons and an atomic nucleus, while Molecular physics is the study of the physical properties of molecules.
Atomic physics which deals with the atom as a system consisting of a nucleus and electrons. Molecular physics is concerned with atomic processes in molecules, but it is additionally concerned with effects due to the molecular structure.
- Track 3-1Atomic spectroscopy
- Track 3-2Atomics of optical science
- Track 3-3Molecular optical sciences
- Track 3-4Molecular physics
- Track 3-5Molecules and Photons – Spectroscopy and Collisions
Optics is the branch of physics which involves the behavior and properties of light, including its interactions with matter and the construction of instruments that use or detect it.
Photonics is the technology of generating and harnessing light and other forms of radiant energy whose quantum unit is the photon. Photonics involves cutting-edge uses of lasers, optics, fiber-optics, and electro-optical devices in numerous and diverse fields of technology – alternate energy, manufacturing, health care, telecommunication, environmental monitoring, homeland security, aerospace, solid state lighting, and many others.
- Track 4-1Quantum Nano-optics
- Track 4-2Theoretical-computational optical physics and applied mathematics
- Track 4-3Optical Sensing and Detection
- Track 4-4Photo detectors/Sensors
- Track 4-5Photonic Crystal Materials and Devices
- Track 4-6Organic Photonics
- Track 4-7Integrated Photonics
Laser emits light through a process called stimulated emission of radiation which amplifies or increases the intensity of light. Some lasers generate visible light but others generate ultraviolet or infrared rays which are invisible.
- Track 5-1High-Power Lasers
- Track 5-2Waveguide Lasers
- Track 5-3Fiber Lasers and Applications
- Track 5-4Dual-Pulsed Laser
- Track 5-5Semiconductor/diode lasers and LEDs
- Track 5-6Gas lasers, chemical lasers and excimer lasers
Acoustics is the branch of physics that deals with the study of all mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids including topics such as vibration, sound, ultrasound and infrasound.
Acoustics is defined as Science of sound, including its production, transmission, and effects, including biological and psychological effects and those qualities of a room that, together, determine its character with respect to auditory effects.
- Track 6-1Fundamental concepts of Acoustics
- Track 6-2Archaeoacoustics
- Track 6-3Aeroacoustics
- Track 6-4Architectural acoustics
- Track 6-5Electro acoustics
- Track 6-6Musical acoustics
- Track 6-7Psychoacoustics
- Track 6-8Underwater acoustics
Nuclear physics is the field of physics that studies atomic nuclei and their constituents and interactions. Everything we can see in the night time sky is made of nuclear matter. The nuclear physics deals with the nucleus as a system consisting of nucleon.
- Track 7-1Nuclear fission, fusion, decay, science
- Track 7-2Advancements in nuclear physics
- Track 7-3Impacts of nuclear physics
- Track 7-4Particle and nuclear physics
- Track 7-5Nucleosynthesis
- Track 7-6Nuclear medicine
Gravitational physics includes studying applications of numerical relativity, black hole dynamics, and sources of radiation, critical phenomena in gravitational collapse and the initial value problem of general relativity.
Newton’s theory is sufficient even today for all but the most precise applications. Einstein’s theory of general relativity predicts only minute quantitative differences from the Newtonian theory except in a few special cases.
- Track 8-1Gravitational theory
- Track 8-2Scientific revolution
- Track 8-3General relativity
- Track 8-4Gravity and quantum mechanics
- Track 8-5Speed of gravity
- Track 8-6Gravitational radiation
Plasma Physics is the study of a state of matter comprising charged particles. Plasma can only be artificially generated by heating or subjecting a neutral gas to a strong electromagnetic field to the point an ionized gaseous substance becomes increasingly electrically conductive, and long-range electromagnetic fields dominate the behavior of the matter.
This is so called Ionization can also be achieved using high power laser light or microwaves. Plasmas are found naturally in stars and in space.
- Track 9-1Thermal plasma
- Track 9-2Collisional plasma
- Track 9-3Magnetic plasma
- Track 9-4Active and passive plasma
- Track 9-5Waves in warm plasma, hot magnetized plasma and isotropic plasma
Applied Physics is rooted in the fundamental truths and basic concepts of the physical sciences but is concerned with the utilization of scientific principles in practical devices and systems, and in the application of physics in other areas of science.
- Track 10-1General relativity
- Track 10-2Statistical methods in Experimental physics
- Track 10-3Formulation of Quantum mechanics
- Track 10-4Gravity and acceleration
- Track 10-5Theory and applications of high energy physics
- Track 10-6Physics of Semiconductors
- Track 10-7Radiation therapeutic physics
Condensed matter physics is a branch of physics that deals with the physical properties of condensed phases of matter, where particles adhere to each other.
The study of condensed matter physics involves measuring various material properties via experimental probes along with using methods of theoretical physics to develop mathematical models that help in understanding physical behavior.
- Track 11-1Condensed matter theory
- Track 11-2Study in condensed matter physics through scattering
- Track 11-3Numerical analysis & modeling in condensed matter physics
- Track 11-4Experimental condensed matter physics
- Track 11-5Theoretical models
- Track 11-6Study of matter through scanning tunneling microscope
Medical physics is the application of physics concepts, theories and methods to medicine or healthcare. Medical physics departments may be found in hospitals or universities.
Biophysics is an interdisciplinary science that applies the approaches and methods of physics to study biological systems. Biophysics covers all scales of biological organization, from molecular to organismic and populations.
- Track 12-1Computational biology
- Track 12-2Radiology
- Track 12-3Radiation therapeutic physics
- Track 12-4Structural molecular biology
- Track 12-5Physical biochemistry
- Track 12-6Neuro science
Nano physics uses innovative experimental techniques to examine the physical properties of objects in the Nano scale size range, that is, a bit larger than the size of individual atoms.
Some interesting physical properties that we measure include the electronic conductivity of small numbers of atoms and molecules, the forces arising between nanoscale objects, and the transition between the quantum behavior exhibited by a few atoms and the bulk properties of many atoms.
- Track 13-1Nano materials
- Track 13-2Nano Structures
- Track 13-3Nano Electronic devices
- Track 13-4Spectroscopy of Nano-Structures
- Track 13-5Mesoscopic World
- Track 13-6Advanced Nanomaterials
Particle physics also known as high energy physics is the branch of physics that studies the nature of the particles that constitute matter and radiation. Although the word "particle" can refer to various types of very small objects.
- Track 14-1Theoretical particle physics
- Track 14-2Experimental particle physics
- Track 14-3Satellite Orbits Models & Methods
- Track 14-4Elementary particles
- Track 14-5Statistical methods in particle physics experiments
- Track 14-6Particle Physics Phenomenology
The term Geophysics refers only to the geological applications like Earth's shape its gravitational and magnetic fields its internal structure and composition its dynamics and their surface expression in plate tectonics, the generation of magmas, volcanism and rock formation.
Geophysics is applied to societal needs, such as mineral resources, mitigation of natural hazards and environmental protection. In Exploration Geophysics, Geophysical survey data are used to analyze potential petroleum reservoirs and mineral deposits, locate groundwater, find archaeological relics, determine the thickness of glaciers and soils, and assess sites for environmental remediation.
- Track 15-1Gravity
- Track 15-2Electromagnetic waves
- Track 15-3Magnetism
- Track 15-4Radio activity
- Track 15-5Mineral physics
- Track 15-6Size and form of earth
- Track 15-7Structure of interior
- Track 15-8Magnetosphere
- Track 15-9Satellites and space probs
Mathematical physics refers to the application of mathematics to problems in physics and the development of mathematical methods suitable for such applications and for the formulation of physical theories. It is a branch of applied mathematics, but deals with physical problems.
Computational physics is the study and implementation of numerical analysis to solve problems in physics for which a quantitative theory already exists. Historically, computational physics was the first application of modern computers in science, and is now a subset of computational science.
- Track 16-1Classical Mechanics
- Track 16-2Statistical Mechanics
- Track 16-3Quantum theory
- Track 16-4Partial differential equations